This February half term Yorkshire Carnegie will be running a girls rugby camps for budding young players at Pontefract RUFC.
The one day camp will be packed full of fun activities and are a great way for children to enjoy their school holidays whilst learning new skills. The camp will take place on Wednesday 22nd February and is for girls only camp for ages 5-16.
All attendees will receive
- Coaching from qualified coaches
- A Yorkshire Carnegie camp t-shirt
- A Yorkshire Carnegie water bottle
- A free Junior season ticket for the remainder of the 2016-17 season
- The chance to meet Yorkshire Carnegie first team players
Wednesday 22nd February
Duration: – 1 day
Timings: – 10am-3pm
Ages: – Girls 5-16
Venues: Pontefract RUFC, Moor Lane, Carleton, Pontefract, WF8 3RX
To book a place on the camp click here or call 0371 423 1315
* Please note due to low numbers the camp scheduled for 15th February has been cancelled