We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to work within our Finance Department, the role holder will report to the Head of Finance and will be based at Headingley Carnegie Stadium.
Working flexibly within our small Finance team, you will process all supplier related financial transactions in an efficient and timely manner.
Main Areas of Responsibility for role include:
- Match Day cash management
- Credit Control
- Processing slow or doubtful debts through a systematic process
- Develop relationships with customers and liaise with the sales team
- Process and resolve customer queries
- Ensure efficient cash collection and report the current Aged debtors to stakeholders
- Review (Corporate) sales batches for completeness & accuracy
- Distribute all invoices to customers
- Raise all inter company and recharge invoices
- Set up payment terms and process scheduled payments
- Prepare monthly statements and distribute
- Assist in the processing and administration of the Lottery operation
- Ad hoc projects and cover other roles within the department
This role would suit a candidate who has proven experience in a credit control and sales ledger environment.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, with a requirement to work some match days which may fall on weekends or evenings. The salary for the role is circa £23K dependent on your skills, experience and current qualifications.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter advising why you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 25th January 2016
If you have recently applied for a similar position you do not need to re-apply.